Job Post: TEFL Teachers Wanted
TEFL Teaching Positions available in College of Foreign Languages and International Education（CFLIE), Quzhou University, Quzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
About Quzhou University (QZU)
The campus of QZU covers an area of 57.5 hectares with a total floor space of 238,200 square meters. Here students enjoy a picturesque campus with up-to-date facilities and equipment.
QZU consists of 7 colleges: College of Chemical and Material Engineering, College of Mechanical Engineering, College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, College of Electrical and Information Engineering, College of Business, College of Teacher Education and the College of Foreign Languages and International Education. QZU offers 27 undergraduate programs, covering 7 disciplines including engineering, literature, science, education, art, management and economics. At present, QZU has about 8,000 full-time students on campus.
CFLIE now offers two undergraduate programs, namely, English (normal) and Business English. It also offers one three-year program for Business English majors. CFLIE consists of English Department, Business English Department and College English Department. Currently, CFLIE has 687 full-time students and 48 full-time teachers.
(1) Salary: Over RMB ¥ 8,000 per month (12 months included) is for a Bachelor Degree; Master degrees or Ph. D degrees will get higher salaries. RMB ¥ 500 per month will be raised annually with a 10-year limit. (Salary can be negotiable.)
(2) Housing: A free independent fully-furnished university apartment is provided.
(3) Travelling: One round-trip airplane tickets back to hometown for an economical class can be reimbursed yearly.
(4) Holidays: All holidays can be enjoyed as local teachers.
(5) Other benefit: A canteen subsidy of RMB ¥400 per month is offered.
Qualifications: Native English speakers with a minimum Bachelor’s degree. TEFL Teaching certificate is preferred.
Workload: 16 teaching hours per week
Job Responsibilities: Teaching courses such as English Discourse and Communication; Introduction to English Speaking Countries; Comparison of Eastern and Western Culture; Public speaking; or other relevant courses to undergraduates.
Contact: Ms. Jinzhen Zhao
Address: No. 78 Jiuhua Bei Road, Quzhou, Zhejiang, China
Tel: (office) 86-0570-8025035
Deadline: August 10, 2021